Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

After Further Consideration!

After further consideration I am not going to be launching a new site for my themes to be sold on. I am however going to link to the themes that were pulled by Google on XDA. I will also have a donation link for Pay Pal, for those that appreciates my work.
All of the themes will be free and donations are of your own free will. As of now this appears the be my best option as I am returning to school on Monday and I just started a new job. Things will be slow but I hope to update this blog as often as possible.
With that being said. I would like to get a consenses of all the themers and see about doing an update from my blog, of what we are working on and what's new. If this is something you think could work for you let me know via Hangouts.
I will post a link in the theme community when I have the XDA links up and running.

No comments:

Post a Comment