Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Sorry for the crickets....

It's been awhile since I wrote something and I really don't have much to share. Right now in the Floating Notification theme world we are waiting on word of the future of theming. Currently we can only put one theme in the app at a time. The super, awesome, mega-fantabulous developer for Floating Notifications, Rob J, is working on a way to allow for more themes per app or packs as i like to think of them. Not sure as of yet on how many can be added per app/pack.

All of my themes were recently updated with added support for more resolutions and the Floating Notification Icon was added the image for a better display effect in the Play Store.

I have been working on new themes but as stated before with the impending change it may be best to wait on making them live.

However I like to tease so I will leave you with some screenshots.










No comments:

Post a Comment